“Oikawa Tooru—overall, is a pretty silly guy, but there was a time that he wasn’t smiling.”
listen it’s not like i don’t enjoy tanaka and noya as best friends but come on. the amount of overtly romantic tanaka/noya in this fandom wouldn’t be enough to blow my nose on and this ship deserves more than this
Anna Pan is an animation student at Queensland College of Art in Brisbane, Australia. The blend of daily life with surrealism creates contemplative, enigmatic pieces that easily draw the eye.
A lot of the time I find myself drawing or reusing a lot of my older characters — especially the ones from a couple of years ago, where their stories are so convoluted and have been changed so many times I can’t really remember what happen[s] to them anymore. They still stay in the back of my mind, and I use a lot of them as guinea pigs or vessels for my own emotions and experiences. I think I’ve been through so much with them that I’m too fond of them to let them go…
Interview with Anna Pan
Check out the interview i did for artandcetera! Thanks so much to Alex for asking me to do the interview!
Located in deep in the Guilin mountains, shrouded in mist and frequented by dragons that live in the multitude of winding rivers, the students of the Chinese Institute of Magic don their colourful wizarding garbs every September 1st for their return to school whereupon they are treated to spectacular opening festivities involving, but not limited to: choreographed martial arts performances from their combat professors, an assortment of acrobatic wonders, and “Mystery Mooncakes” specially made for the mid-autumn festival.
#my favourite thing is how those of us who have grow up with harry potter are now saying “no that’s not enough” and are expanding the universe #like we’re all critically looking at the books and realizing everything that’s wrong with them and fixing it ourselves #and idk i think that’s amazing
#they would not have had four houses; four is such an unlucky number in chinese numerology that there would never be four of anything.
#They also wouldn’t have used a tortoise wtf tortoises are shit in chinese mythology
#There would probably be like 8 houses because hello chinese population is enormous there would probably be tons more witches and wizards just by dint of percentages.
#Also I refuse to believe that chinese witches and wizards are like as massively in hiding as everybody else; I mean just look at traditional chinese medicine. You wanna talk eye of newt let’s talk about the various medicinal uses of fucking freeze dried sea cucumbers wtf why is that always the biggest jar at your grandma’s apothecary.
#…Because that’s goddamn right chinese fucking muggles go to the goddamn apothecary wtf you think you’re special, white leghorn wizards
#also fuck quidditch and broomsticks i bet they play games on motherfucking dragons
#can you imagine HOW MUCH BETTER DUELING WOULD BE WITH MARTIAL ARTS
#Defense against the dark martial arts tho
#I bet the sorting ceremony is much more involved and includes astrology charts and chi and shit like that it’s like matchmaking only way more crucial
#I bet muggles fucking love magic
#I bet they gotta be careful and shit at orphanages making sure no accidental Tom Riddle shit happens and like the next dark lord gets adopted by a pair of white gay guys from Santa Monica because that would be hella awkward whoopsies
meet Iwa-chan, my best friend in a whooole world!
I like to have white or ambient noise playing while I study, so I thought I’d share a list of my favourite websites in case anyone else was interested.
- Rainymood - Allows you to play rain, with suggestions of ambient music to play at the same time. Has an iOS and Android app, my personal favourite.
- Calm - A visually beautiful website. Provides moving backgrounds and an option for guided calm which allows you to immerse yourself in the music and to relax. Has a free app for iPhone. Another one of my favourites.
- Showertime - The experience of taking a shower without the water. Allows you to control features such as length of shower, size of room, water pressure, etc.
- Coffitivity - The background noise of a coffee shop. Allows you to choose between different locations such as lunchtime lounge, morning murmur etc. Has an app for iOS and Android as well as a desktop app for OS X.
- Soundrown - A website with a sleek minimalist design, allows you to choose between rain, coffee shop, ocean, fire, bird noises, or a combination of the five.
- Relaxing Snow - Visually beautiful falling snow, the website gives you the opinion to play music with the scenery, or to choose your own.
- Raining.Fm - This website gives you the ability to adjust the rain to exactly how you’d like it, with options to tweak thunder, rain and storm noises. Has an app for iOS and Android, as well as a timer and snooze option.
- Rain For Me - Simple rain effects with the option to download the audio files for offline listening.
- Snowy Mood - Inspired by Rainy Mood, this website really makes you feel like it’s winter. Perfect for playing while snuggled up in a warm bed.
- Rainy Cafe - Combines the sounds of a bustling cafe setting with the sounds of drizzling rain. Allows you to select the volume of each setting, or turn one off completely.
Steve desperately trying to high five Bucky in Captain America: The Winter Soldier
*posts some kiyoyachis from twitter*